The versatile modular system INTORQ BFK458
INTORQ modular system forms the basis of a product programme that can be adapted to suit practically any application.
The BFK458 spring-applied brake is a standard product that can be used anywhere,
but its modular design means it can also be used for special applications. Its versatility is its strength.
- Braking torque: 1,5-600 Nm
- 9 sizes in CSA-CUS design
- DC voltages: 24, 103, 180, 205 V
- Thermal class F (155 °C)
- Preset air gap
- Braking torque can be reduced (module E)
- Long rotor/hub guide with low rate of wear
- Manual release facilities for all sizes
- Air gap and wear monitoring (optional)
Brake motors, cranes, warehousing, wood working machines, industrial trucks, stage machinery, vehicles for the disabled and escalators